Boom, Boom, Pow

I've been lucky enought to be feeling the baby move around since around 16 weeks. When I told my doctor about it, he said I could thank my skinny genes since the baby's movements don't have to push past... well, a lot of fat, basically. (So, "thank you", my Artime genes. Thank you for giving me an awesome mom-bod.) He also said that other people would be able to feel him and see him move quicker than other pregnancies, too. Jason was able to feel Matt move around 18 weeks. We finally started to try to catch him in the act and see if we could actually see the movements (which are usually at night), and we did last night -- it was so cool! It was like he was fist pumping or something. Or maybe elbowing me to change the channel, who knows.

Matt likes to chill out on the left side mainly and occassionally move to the right, but he's pretty consistant. He also typically moves around at night or in the evening when I'm fixated on watching my reality shows. He's a cool little kid and it's fun to watch him "play". He's going to love summers at Piedmont Park, I can already tell. Bring out the Radio Flyer!

0 comments: